Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm on TV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2xqORmsnAg

Yes, it's public access.  Yes, it's a ten-second portion of a 2 1/2 minute segment.  Yes, I do not say anything, nor am I credited.

BUT MY FEETS ARE ON TV!

During the last segment, my fantastic teacher Grace and Eastern Fire Belly Dance are featured... and there's me, in my green skirt, purple tank top, and pretentious hand knit open toe dancin' socks! YIP!

Our debut has not been posted yet... we have to get releases back to the videographer.  I am kind of freaking out about seeing myself on video, because I know how I look when I'm looking in the mirror. I know how I look when I put my clothes on. But I do not know how I look in full costume, dancing with my sisters, with my man lookin' straight at me. He made it easy to smile, bless him.

Until then, my feets are on Naperville Public Access.

No comments:

Post a Comment